Media Advisory: Hoboken Announces Extended Office Hours with Hudson Pride Center
HOBOKEN, NJ – Mayor Ravi S. Bhalla and the City of Hoboken’s Office of Constituent Services are excited to announce a special collaboration with the Hudson Pride Center. The city is extending its office hours to provide residents with an opportunity to engage with the Hudson Pride Center and learn more about the services they offer.
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Time: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Location: Hoboken City Hall, 94 Washington Street (Please use the Newark Street Entrance)
During this event, residents are invited to:
- Meet with staff from the Hudson Pride Center, Hoboken’s local LGBTQIA+ center.
- Participate in free and confidential rapid HIV testing. As a token of appreciation, participants who undergo testing will receive a $15 Amazon gift card.
- Access valuable resources, gather information, and receive giveaways.
The Hudson Pride Center is a leading advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community in Hudson County. Their collaboration with the City of Hoboken aims to raise awareness about the services they provide and foster a sense of community and inclusivity.
For more information about the event or to inquire further, residents are encouraged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Hoboken and the Hudson Pride Center encourage all residents to take advantage of this unique opportunity to connect, learn, and support the LGBTQIA+ community.