1) On April 16th at 6:09 pm during a Motor Vehicle stop a 31yo male, Nandy Rojas of Bronx NY was arrested for 4 outstanding warrants totaling $1,150.00 from North Brunswick, New Brunswick, Camden County and Newark. Mr. Rojas was issued 2 MV summonses (Unlicensed Driver, Driving While Suspended) could not post bail and awaited transportation from North Brunswick PD.
2) On April 17th at 2:18 am while on Patrol, Secaucus Police received a random hit of a stolen vehicle in the area of Sam’s Club. Two 17 year old juveniles and one 16 year old juvenile all from Union City were arrested. The driver was charged with Receiving Stolen Property [2C:20-7A], issued a motor vehicle summons for being an Unlicensed Driver and remanded to the Youth House. The other two juveniles were charged with Riding in a Stolen Motor Vehicle [2C:20-10d] and released to the custody of their parents.
3) On April 18th at 12:52 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to La Quinta hotel on a call of a stolen vehicle. According to the reporting party, the mother stated her children, 2 Juveniles, ages 12 & 14, and 18yo male, Jordan Walker all of Waterbury CT took the rental vehicle without her permission and crashed it in the area of 3 Millcreek Drive. The 12 year old was charged with operating the stolen vehicle [2C:20-10B]. While the 14 year old and Jordan Walker were charged with Unlawful Taking of Means of Conveyance [2C:20-10D], and Mr. Walker was additionally charged with Use of Juvenile to Commit a Crime [2C:24-9A]. The juveniles were released to a parent, Jordan was released being issued his summons and court date.
4) On April 19th at 6:26 pm during a Motor Vehicle stop a 32yo female, Roxana Santiago of Wilkes Barre, PA was arrested for 3 outstanding warrants totaling $1,424.00 from Perth Amboy and Woodbridge. She was also found in Possession of Marijuana [2C:35-10a(4)] and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia [2C:36-2]. Ms. Santiago was processed issued 3 MV summonses (Tinted Windows, Unlicensed Driver, and Driving While Suspended) and custody was released to Woodbridge PD.
5) On April 20th at 6:07 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Home Depot on a call of attempted Shoplifting. A 78yo male, Eugenio Brito-Comendador of Hoboken was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $250.00 from Weehawken. Mr. Brito-Comendador was transported to Weehawken PD.
6) On April 20th at 9:13 pm during a Motor Vehicle Stop a 37yo female, Audrey Acevedo of East Rutherford was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $500.00 from North Bergen. Ms. Acevedo was issued 3 MV summonses (Driving After DL/Reg. Suspended, Driving with Expired License, No Liability Insurance) and was turned over to North Bergen Police.
7) On April 20th at 10:20 pm Secaucus Police arrested a 20yo male, Mathew Mendez of Clifton who was observed to be under the influence of narcotics. He was found in possession of a qunaity of marijuana at the time of his arrest and charged with Possession of Marijuana [2C:35-10A(4)], Hindering his Own Apprehension [2C:29-3B(4)], Under the Influence [2C:35-10B] and 2 outstanding warrants totaling $500.00 from Atlantic City and Paterson. Mr. Mendez was transported to Hudson County Jail.
8) On April 21st at 10:24 am Secaucus Police were dispatched to Home Depot on a call of Shoplifting. A 37yo male, Jose Flores of Union City was arrested for Shoplifting [2C:20-11B]. Mr. Flores was processed, issued his summons and released without incident.
9) On April 21st at 7:41 pm, Secaucus Detectives questioned a suspicious person walking in the center of town. A 48yo male, David Enders of Secaucus was arrested for 2 outstanding warrants totaling $1,100.00 from Jersey City. Mr. Enders was transported to Jersey City PD where custody was relinquished.
10) On April 22nd at 5:01 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Plaza Center on a call of fight. A 76yo male, Pantaleo Rossano of Secaucus was arrested for Simple Assault with Weapon [2C:12-1A(2)], Unlawful Possession of Weapon [2C:39-5D], Possession of Weapon for Unlawful Purpose [2C:39-4D]. Mr. Rossano was issued his summons and released.
These charges are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.