- On April 9th at 10:41 am during a Motor Vehicle stop, a 30yo male, Efrain Castillo-Sepulved of Union City was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $150.00 from Haledon. Castillo-Sepulved posted bail, was issued 4 MV summonses (Improper Display, Driving with Suspended License and Registration, No Insurance) then released.
- On April 9th at 1:58 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Washington Township to take custody of a 31yo male, Sergio Paramo-Remache of Newark for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $500.00 from Secaucus. Bail was posted and Mr. Paramo-Remache was released without incident.
- On April 10th at 8:56 am during a Motor Vehicle stop a 24yo female, Ashley Washington of Kearny was arrested for an outstanding warrant from Essex County Sheriff’s Office. Ms. Washington was issued 3 MV summonses (Suspended Driver’s License, Driving Without Driver’s License, Safety Glass Requirement) then released to the custody of Essex County Sheriff’s Officers.
- On April 10th at 3:40 pm during a Motor Vehicle stop, a 32yo male, Heriberto Camacho of Hoboken was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $99.00 from Hoboken. An R.O.R. was issued from Hoboken PD, 3 MV summonses were issued (Safety Glass Requirement, Unsafe Lane Change, Obstruction of Windshield) then Mr. Camacho was released without incident.
- On April 11th at 10:01 pm, Secaucus Police were dispatched to Red Lobster on a call of Public Dispute. The investigation found 2 outstanding warrants. A 23yo female, Charisse Goodwin of Middlesex was arrested for a $1000.00 warrant from Bridgewater, and $750.00 from North Brunswick. Goodwin was brought to headquarters where she awaited pick up from Bridgewater PD.
- On April 12th at 7:33 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Walmart on a call of Shoplifting. A 29yo male, Dennys Narvaez of Newark was arrested for Theft/ Shoplifting [2C:20-11B] Video games totaling $406.00. Narvaez was processed, issued the summons and released without incident.
- On April 12th at 9:20 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Motor Vehicle accident on Flanagan Way. A 47yo female, Maria Ulrich of Secaucus was arrested for DUI. Ulrich was issued 2 MV summonses (Reckless Driving, DUI) then released to a responsible adult.
- On April 14th Secaucus Police were dispatched to Burlington Coat Factory on a call of Shoplifter fleeing the area. With a description of the vehicle, Secaucus Police conducted a MV stop of the suspected who was fleeing the area. A 30yo male, William Gerena of Jersey City was arrested for Theft/Shoplifting [2C:20-11B]. Gerena was processed and transported to Hudson County Jail.
- On April 15th at 3:09 pm during a MV stop a 26yo female, Christelly Lora of Union City was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $300.00 from Closter. Ms. Lora posted bail, was issued 2 MV summonses (Driving While Suspended, Tinted Windows) then released.
These charges are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.