SECAUCUS, NJ — Released by Secaucus police, all the arrests and incidents last week:
- On 08/14/2018 at 12:24AM, during a motor vehicle stop, a 19 year old male, Justin Osoria of Bloomfield, NJ was arrested for Possession of Marijuana [2C:35-10A(4)]. Osoria was issued 3 motor vehicle summonses and was released from custody.
- On 08/14/2018 at 2:54AM, during a motor vehicle stop, a 61 year old male, Timothy Moran of North Bergen, NJ was arrested for 1 outstanding warrant out of Hanover, NJ, 1 outstanding warrant out of Jefferson Township and 2 outstanding warrants out of Springfield Township, all warrants totaling $2,250.00. Moran was issued 4 motor vehicle summonses and was released from custody following an ROR.
- On 08/15/2018 at 10:24PM, Secaucus Police responded to the Royal Motel on a report of a welfare check. During the investigation, a 35 year old male, Stephon Womack of Irvington, NJ was arrested for 2 outstanding warrants out of Clifton, NJ totaling $2,500.00. Womack was released from custody following an ROR.
- On 08/16/2018 at 6:54AM, Secaucus Police responded to the area of Gail Place on a report of a suspicious person. During the investigation a 45 year old male, Samuel Tirone of Little Falls, NJ was arrested for Possession of Methamphetamine [2C:35-10A(1)], Being under the Influence of CDS [2C:35-10B], Possession of Adderall [2C:35-10E(2)] and Criminal Mischief [2C:17-3A(1)]. Tirone was also found to have a no bail warrant out of the Bergen County Sheriff Department. Mr. Tirone was subsequently transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- On 08/17/2018 at 8:11AM, while on patrol in the parking lot of the Royal Motel, a 47 year old male, Jose Quintero of West New York, NJ was arrested for a no bail warrant from the Hudson County Sherriff’s Department. Quintero was subsequently transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- On 08/18/2018 at 7:21AM, while on patrol, Secaucus Police observed a suspicious vehicle in the area of the Royal Motel. During the investigation, a 29 year old male, Dwayne Webb of Jersey City, NJ was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Jersey City, NJ in the amount of $100.00. Webb posted bail and was released from custody.
- After the motor vehicle pursuit on August 3, 2018, another stolen vehicle was recovered on Hudson Avenue on that date. After a following up investigation two juvenile males, 15 & 16, both of West New York, NJ, were arrested on August 16 and 17, 2018 respectively. Both were charged with Receiving Stolen Property [2C:20-7] and Conspiracy to Commit Receiving Stolen property [2C:5-2/2C:20-7] and released to their parents.
These charges are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Do you have a news-tip or want to share a story with us? Please Fill out the following form. Anonymous tips are also welcome.