- On May 7th at 7:42 am during a Motor Vehicle stop, a 25yo male, Alessandro Catano of Hackensack was arrested for 1 outstanding warrant in the amount of $89.00 from Carteret. Catano posted bail, was issued 1 MV summons (Tinted Windows) then released.
- On May 8th at 9:34 am during a Motor Vehicle stop a 31yo male, Rafael Martinez of Passaic was arrested for Possession of Marijuana [2C:35-10A(4)], Possession of Drug Paraphernalia [2C:36-2]. Mr. Martinez was processed, issued 2 MV summonses (Improper Display, Operation of MV While in Possession of CDS) then released.
- On May 8th at 10:11 am during a Motor Vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 26yo male, John Lyons 3rd of Orange was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $250.00 from Orange. Lyons posted bail, was issued 3 MV summonses (Careless Driving, Driving While Suspended, Failure to Obey Direction during Emergency Conditions) then released.
- On May 11th at 3:49 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Olive Garden parking lot on a call of an intoxicated female. A 35yo female, Melissa Ortiz of Kearny was arrested for Under Influence of CDS [2C:35-10B], Possession of CDS [2C:35-10A(1)]. Ortiz was processed issued 3 MV summonses (DUI, Operating MV While in Possession of CDS/Narcotics, Reckless Driving) and released to a responsible party.
- On May 12th at 8:38pm, Secaucus Police were dispatched to Home Depot on a call of a disorderly person. As Police arrived, the male was attempting to run a crossed Route 3, recklessly creating a hazardous condition. A 32yo male, Thomas Chwalk of Woodridge was arrested for Disorderly Conduct [2C:33-2A(2)], Obstructing Justice [2C:29-1A], Resisting Arrest [2C:29-2A(3)(B)]. Chwalk was processed then released from custody without incident.
These charges are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.