- On February 26th at 2:41 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Burlington Coat Factory and arrested a 25yo male, Russell Cunningham of Newark for Shoplifting [2C:20-11B] Possession of Burglary tools [2C:5-5A] and Possession of Marijuana [2C:35-10A(4)]. Cunningham was processed and transported to Hudson County Jail.
- On February 27th at 10:27 am during a Motor Vehicle stop a 22yo male, Dylan Ruts of Secaucus was arrested for Possession of Marijuana [2C:35-10A(4)]. Ruts was processed, issued 3 MV summonses (Careless Driving, Noisy Muffler, Operation of a MV while in Possession of CDS) then released.
- On February 27th at 4:10 pm, 38yo male, Mark Carter of Jersey City was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the amount of $500.00 from Secaucus and a warrant from Jersey City. Mr. Carter could not post bail and was transported to Hudson County Jail.
- On February 28th at 10:07 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Newark PD to take custody of a 32yo male, Anthony Tene of Newark for an outstanding, full bail ($200.00) warrant from Secaucus. Tene was unable to post bail, and transported to Hudson County Jail.
- On February 28th at 4:54 pm, Officers were dispatched to the area of 125 Castle Road on a report of people sleeping in a vehicle. During the investigation, 34 year old Michael Branco of New Rochelle, NY was arrested for Possession of Marijuana [2C:35-10a(4)] and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia [2C:36-2]. He is issued a summons and released.
- On March 3rd at 2:43 am, David DeMartine, 52 of North Bergen was stopped for having Tinted Windows and driving carelessly. During the motor vehicle stop, he was found in possession of marijuana [2C:35-10a(4)] and subsequently arrested. He was issued a summons, and motor vehicles summonses for Carless Driving and Tinted windows and released.
- On March 3rd at 6:28 pm Secaucus Police were dispatched to Kohl’s Dept. store on a call of Shoplifting. A 25yo male, Alexander Ordehi-Jimenez of Bronx, NY was arrested for Shoplifting [2C:20-11B]. Mr. Ordehi-Jimenez was processed issued a summons and released.
- On March 4th at 8:42 am, during a motor vehicle stop, Segundo Alvarez-Pichisaca, 30 of Trenton was arrested for an active warrant from Trenton in the amount of $3,500.00. He was turned over to the proper authorities.
These charges are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Do you have a news-tip or want to share a story with us? Please Fill out the following form. Anonymous tips are also welcome.