Secaucus Police Department Weekly Report: Multiple Arrests and Incidents from August 28 to September 2, 2023
- August 28, 1:01 PM: Police were called to the Rodeway Inn at 155 Route 3 East due to a verbal dispute between a guest and hotel staff. Brendan Macfadgen, 35, of Secaucus, was arrested for possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance (CDS) believed to be Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released after being issued a complaint summons.
- August 28, 6:13 PM: A shoplifting incident was reported at Kohl’s, 3 Millcreek Drive. Giuseppe Marsiglia, 47, of Jersey City, was arrested for shoplifting and possession of drug paraphernalia. He also had an outstanding warrant from Newark, NJ, but was released on his own recognizance. Marsiglia was later transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- August 28, 7:29 PM: An attempted vehicle theft was reported at Meadowlands Ford, 330 County Avenue. Xaziver Valle, 18, of Tobyhanna, PA, was arrested after a foot chase. He was charged with burglary and criminal attempt to commit theft and was later released.
- August 29, 11:39 PM: During a traffic stop, Destiny Sidberry, 21, of Union City, was arrested for multiple outstanding warrants from Carteret and Kearny, NJ. She was handed over to the Carteret Police Department for further processing.
- August 30, 12:16 AM: Lester Aguilera Santana, 31, of Secaucus, was arrested during a traffic stop for two outstanding warrants from Secaucus. He posted bail and was released.
- August 30, 3:12 AM: Kenneth McNeil, 36, of East Orange, was taken into custody for an outstanding warrant from Secaucus. Unable to post bail, he was transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- August 30, 8:11 AM: Bryan Uchoffen, 27, of Jersey City, was arrested during a traffic stop for an NCIC warrant issued by the Hudson County Sheriff’s Department and another from Secaucus. He was later transported to the Hudson County Sheriff’s Department.
- August 31, 11:36 AM: At Hudson Regional Hospital, 55 Meadowlands Parkway, Joesu Sepulveda-Reyes, 28, of Clifton, was arrested for allegedly assaulting a nurse. He also had an outstanding warrant from Clifton but was released on his own recognizance.
- September 1, 12:36 AM: Michael Pascale, 39, of Secaucus, was arrested near 1301 Paterson Plank for an outstanding warrant from the NJ State Parole Board and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- September 2, 3:35 AM: Oscar Alvarezcontreras, 39, of Union City, was arrested after a traffic stop at 249 Route 3 East. He was charged with driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest. He was released into the custody of a responsible adult after being issued multiple summonses.
The Secaucus Police Department continues to work diligently to ensure the safety and security of its residents and visitors. All individuals arrested and charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.