- Arrestee: Johnny Aviles 45 of Hoboken was arrested on 11/21/22 at approximately 1040pm for Aggravated Assault. Mr. Aviles was involved in a fight on 06/26/22 in the area of 1st and Garden Streets. The charge was placed on a warrant and after being processed he transported to Hudson County Correctional Faciality.
- Arrestee: Jessica Rosewell 36 of Hoboken was arrested on 11/21/22 at approximately 130am for Disorderly Conduct, Criminal Mischief (shattered vehicle window), Refusal to be fingerprinted and an open warrant. Officers were dispatched to 64 Newark Street on the report of a female throwing garbage and damaging property. During on-scene investigation Ms. Rosewell was placed under arrest. The charges were placed on a summons and after being processed she was transported to Hudson County Correctional Faciality based on the open warrant.
- Arrestee: Dajohn Flowers 31 of Jersey City was arrested on 11/20/22 for committing Theft of movable property on 11/11/22 on the 300 block of Washington Street. Mr. Flowers was arrested and process on 11/20/22 with his charges placed on a warrant. He was then transported to Hudson County Correctional Faciality.
- Arrestee: Darian Veliu 24 of Elmwood Park was arrested on 11/20/22 at approximately 1am for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Officers responded to the area of 1st and Washington Street on the report of a fight in progress. Upon arriving there was no active fights however, while dealing with the crowd Mr. Veliu continued to act disorderly. He was ultimately arrested which he resisted. After gaining control of him he was process and his charges were placed on a summons. During the arrest Officer Jessie Castellano suffered an ankle injury.
- Arrestee: Hakeem High 31 of Hoboken was arrested on 11/19/22 for an open Jersey City warrant. He was transported to Jersey PD where he was processed.
- Arrestee: Robert Sanabria 54 of Hoboken was arrested on 11/18/22 at approximately 445pm for possession of CDS heroin, drug paraphernalia and 2 open warrants. Mr. Sanabria was known to have two open warrants and when officers saw him, he was placed under arrest in the area of 3rd and Jackson Streets. Mr. Sanabria received additional charges after the officers completed their search incident to arrest. Mr. Sanabria’s charges were placed on a warrant. He was then transported to Hudson County Correctional Faciality.
- Arrestee: Alexander Johnson 28 of East Orange was arrested on 11/19/22 at approximately 0402 hours for DWI. Mr. Johnson was found to be slumped over the vehicle’s wheel in the area of 11th and Hudson Street. During the on-scene investigation Mr. Johnson was placed under arrest for DWI.
- Arrestee: Ayodele Onagoruwa 44 of Brooklyn was arrested on 11/20/22 at approximately 1230am for DWI. Officers Observed Mr. Onagoruwa commit a traffic violation in the area of 300 Observer Highway. The officers conducted a motor vehicle and during the stop Mr. Onagoruwa was placed under arrest for DWI. He also received the following summons: Failure to observe a traffic signal, Reckless Driving, Refusal to submit breath samples and DWI.
Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.
First I would like to say this is incorrect John is a good friend of mine and has a good reputation in our city as a community leader. He has help kids in our neighborhood with participating as a coach. He also is a veteran and served our country for 8 years in the United States Army. This here only speaks of one incident that is allegedly stating what charges are being brought upon him, secondly John had no record of such behavior. In a perfect world we would hope that incidents like this wouldn’t occur but unfortunately we don’t live in a perfect world and no every source is a credible source. I hope that when speaking about someone you make sure to highlight the good things this young man has done for our kids and not the one negative. John we support you.
Comments are closed.