Through a partnership with Medicine Man Pharmacy & Compounding, Hoboken will have an updated booster clinic at 605 Jackson Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, September 20.
Residents 12 years old and older who received their primary vaccine dose or booster at least two months ago are eligible for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Bivalent vaccine, or “updated booster.”
Appointments are required, and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Residents can book an appointment at http://www.hobokennj.gov/medicinemanvaccine.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the updated booster this month.
As a reminder, Hoboken will also host pop-up clinics at several locations next week through a partnership with Hoboken Family Pharmacy. The clinics will offer the seasonal flu vaccine and updated booster.
The walk-in pop-up clinic schedule is as follows:
- Monday, September 19, 5 Church Towers from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 20, Monroe Gardens at 221 Jackson Street from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 21, Adams Gardens at 220 Adams Street from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, September 22, 1 Marine View Plaza from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, September 23, Columbian Towers at 76 Bloomfield Street from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Those seeking an updated COVID-19 booster shot must bring their vaccine card.