Due to today’s heavy rains, The Hoboken Farmers’ Market is not taking place. It will resume next week on November 2, and is expected to run through Thanksgiving week, with the last of its 25th season on Tuesday, November 23.
In addition, the Recipe Contest deadline for entries has been extended by one week, to Monday, November 1 at 11:59PM. Entries should be sent to email@example.com.
Details are explained in the following press release:
HOBOKEN FARMERS’ MARKET 25th SEASON RECIPE CONTEST EXTENDED
- Submit your favorite recipe with ingredients from the farmer(s) of your choice;
- Specify the vendor (list below);
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoboken Farmers’ Market 2021 Participants
Union Hill Farms
Amazing Fungi and Micro-greens
Circle Brook Farms
Melick’s Town Farm
Gourmet Fruit and Nuts
- One entry per person per week, beginning Tuesday 21 September: last entry by Monday 1 November at 11:59PM (extended from 25 October);
- Name and contact information must appear with each entry;
- Winners will be announced at the market (2:30PM) and notified via email on Tuesday 2 November (no longer 26 October);
- Prizes will be available that day, and the following week, Tuesday 9 November: they must be claimed in person.