Photo Credit: facebook.com
The 25th anniversary season for the Hoboken Farmer’s Market wraps up tomorrow, Tuesday, November 23. Located on the eastern perimeter of Church Square Park, between 4th and 5th Streets, on Garden Street, the market will be open tomorrow from 2 to 7:30 PM. It will return for its 26th season on Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
So stop on by for one last visit in 2021 and choose from bountiful offerings from the following vendors:
- Union Hill Farms
- Amazing Fungi and Micro-greens
- Circle Brook Farms
- Bone-in Food
- Gourmet Fruit and Nuts
- Melick’s Town Farm
- and Hoboken Farms
Congratulations go out to the 25th Season celebratory Recipe Contest Winners:
- Thaler Pekar – Cucumber Basil Gimlet
- Caroline Leavitt -Wild Mushrooms with Miso and Hot Red Petter over Herbed Polenta
- Jannie Wolf –
Black Pearl King Oyster Scallops
Baked Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Pasta with Mushrooms, Seasonal Vegetables, Pesto, and Stilton
- Omelette with Mushrooms, Red Kale, Microgreens, and Truffled Cheese
HUDSON TV CONTEST READ BELOW
EARN $$$ WITH YOUR PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
Once a month, Starting Jan 1st, 2022, We will be giving away up to $300.00 dollars for photos or videos of breaking news that get the most engagement on our Social Media pages.
To Participate, Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and photos or videos of breaking news with a brief description of the location and time taken.
Please note the following:
- You must own the content.
- Photos or Videos published on social media pages or any other news outlets, DO NOT qualify.
Good luck to All.