Photo Credit: City of Hoboken Mayor Ravi S. Bhalla today announced special pop-up COVID-19 booster clinics following the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) authorization of a fourth dose of the vaccine. The clinics at local senior buildings will begin on Monday, April 4, for all those eligible.
“It is critical that we continue to ensure that our most vulnerable residents have access to this additional booster dose to increase their protection against severe COVID-19 symptoms,” said Mayor Bhalla. “I encourage all those eligible to go and get their second booster dose as soon as possible. Thank you to our local providers and the Hoboken Health Department for their continued diligence in keeping our residents safe.”
Starting on Monday, April 4, the Hoboken Health Department and Hoboken Family Pharmacy will begin offering Pfizer and Moderna booster shots to eligible individuals, including the immunocompromised and those over 50 years old who received their last booster shot at least four months ago.
The Hoboken Health Department and Hoboken Family Pharmacy will be in the community rooms of each of the City’s senior buildings.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 4, Marion Towers at 400 First Street from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Monday, April 4, Columbian Towers at 76 Bloomfield Street from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- Tuesday, April 5, Monroe Gardens at 221 Jackson Street from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Tuesday, April 5, Adams Gardens at 220 Adams Street from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- Wednesday, April 6, 1 Marineview Plaza from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Thursday, April 7, 15 Church Towers from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Thursday, April 7, Columbian Arms at 514 Madison Street from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- Friday, April 8, Fox Hills at 311 13th Street from 9 am to 12 pm.
Those seeking a booster shot must bring their vaccine card.
Through a partnership with Medicine Man Pharmacy & Compounding, the City offers anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Hoboken COVID-19 testing, boosters, and pediatric vaccines, at clinics at 605 Jackson St.
For a complete schedule or to book an appointment, go to www.hobokennj.gov/covid-19-resources.