|NJ TRANSIT SERVICE UPDATE FOR WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 4TH|
ALL NJ TRANSIT SERVICE WILL OPERATE ON A REGULAR WEEKEND SCHEDULE EXCEPT FOR THE RARITAN VALLEY LINE
Systemwide cross honoring will remain in effect for rail, NJ TRANSIT & private carrier buses, and light rail.
All customers should allow for extra travel time and are strongly encouraged to customize their service alerts on the NJ TRANSIT mobile app to receive updates via push notifications, monitor MyTransit Alerts, social media and njtransit.com for the latest service information.
All rail lines will operate on regular weekend schedules except the Raritan Valley Line, which remains suspended due to significant storm impacts. Please continue to visit njtransit.com or follow the Raritan Valley Line Twitter account at @NJTRANSIT_RVL.
Bus service will operate on a regular weekend schedule, but customers may still encounter delays due to detours resulting from residual impacts of the storm statewide.
Newark Light Rail
Newark Light Rail will operate on a regular weekend schedule.
Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Service
Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service will operate on a regular weekend schedule. Substitute bus service is expected to continue through Sunday, September 5th, between Tonnelle Avenue and Bergenline Ave. Stations.
Service is operating on a regular weekend schedule.
Access Link Service
Access Link is operating full service. Customers may still experience delays in areas significantly impacted by the storm. For updates, please visit Access Link Online.
NJ TRANSIT crews will continue to work around the clock to address any storm-related damages.
- Before beginning your trip, please visit njtransit.com for up-to-the-minute service information.
- Customers are encouraged to download or update the NJ TRANSIT mobile app to set up and receive customized service alert information via push notifications. Visit the You Tube video for easy instructions on setting up custom push notifications.
- Stay connected to NJ TRANSIT social media during your commute. Search for rail, bus or light rail-specific Twitter accounts for the best information
- Twitter: @NJTRANSIT
- @NJTRANSIT_NBUS (North Jersey Bus)
- @NJTRANSIT_SBUS (South Jersey Bus)
- @NJTRANSIT_AL (Access Link)
- Facebook: facebook.com/NJTRANSIT
- YouTube Channel: TheNewJerseyTransit
- Sign up for the My Transit alert system on njtransit.com, which delivers travel advisories for your specific trip to your mobile device via email or text.
- Allow extra time getting to and from your destination. Use extreme caution when walking on sidewalks or station platforms and when boarding trains and buses.
- Listen closely to public address announcements at stations for late-breaking service information.
- Stairs, flooring and platforms can be slippery, so please use caution when walking along wet surfaces or any outdoor surface exposed to the weather. Use extra care when boarding or exiting buses and trains.
- Report any unsafe conditions at stations or stops to bus operators, train crews or NJ TRANSIT staff.
HUDSON TV CONTEST READ BELOW
EARN $$$ WITH YOUR PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
Once a month, Starting Jan 1st, 2022, We will be giving away up to $300.00 dollars for photos or videos of breaking news that get the most engagement on our Social Media pages.
To Participate, Please send us an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number, and photos or videos of breaking news with a brief description of the location and time taken.
Please note the following:
- You must own the content.
- Photos or Videos published on social media pages or any other news outlets, DO NOT qualify.
Good luck to All.