The Rebuild By Design project to reduce coastal flooding in Hoboken and two neighboring communities will hold a progress report via Zoom in a little less than two weeks. The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection will host a virtual community outreach meeting to discuss the Rebuild by Design Hudson River coastal flood risk reduction project, which is beginning the construction phase for the “Resist” component in Hoboken, as well as portions of Weehawken and Jersey City. The meeting will take place via Zoom beginning at 6:00 p.m. on November 16, and will be available to the public via the following platforms:
- Online through the Zoom Meeting Portal, available at the following link: RBDH Community Outreach Meeting Link
The meeting will include a presentation on the planned construction of the Resist Alignment flood risk reduction system and Harborside Park Improvements. Topics will include the project overview, work previously completed, and upcoming construction activities and impacts to the community during this phase.
In order to use the Zoom platform to join the meeting, you can join via desktop or smartphone app at the following link: RBDH Community Outreach Meeting Link
You may also use a direct phone line to connect to the Zoom meeting with the following information:
Please follow these steps to join Zoom by desktop or app:
- Click on the link above to enter the meeting.
- If for some reason you are having trouble with the link, go to zoom.us and on the top right corner, click “Join a Meeting”
- Once prompted, enter the meeting using the ID number:
- Select button “Join Meeting.”
- You may be prompted to enter your name.
- In the bottom left corner, please make sure to click the microphone button so as to Mute your device (when on mute, a diagonal line will appear through the microphone icon).
The public is encouraged to particpate.