Registrations for West New York’s Boys and Girls, Arts & Crafts Club are now being accepted. Mayor Gabriel Rodriguez, Commissioner Cosmo A. Cirillo and the Division of Recreation say the free and fun program is open to West New York Boys and Girls, Ages 6 through 12.
The program begins on Friday, January 7 and ends on Friday, May 28, Activities will take place at the WNY Middle School Cafeteria on Fridays from 4:30 pm until 7:30 pm. The schedule is subject to change.
Here are the Registration Requirements for all WNY Recreation Programs:
* Child`s Valid Original Birth Certificate or Valid United States Passport
- TWO (2) Parent / Guardian Valid Proofs of WNY Address.
- Primary Proof of Address Required – Official Mail Received within the past 30 days. Examples- PSE&G Bill, Bank Statement, Cable Bill. NO JUNK MAIL.
- Secondary Proof of Address Required – Most recent WNY School Report Card or Proof of Enrollment within WNY School District.
- If a child does not attend the WNY School District, a Valid New Jersey State ID / Driver’s License with WNY Address on it must be presented.
All registrations are being accepted at the Town Hall Recreation Office, located at 428 60th Street, Suite 7, Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please call (201) 295-5120 for further information.