Secaucus Police Chief Dennis Miller issued the following blotter of arrests which took place over the past week in Secaucus:
Secaucus Police Blotter: 08/30/2021-09/05/2021
- On 8/30/2021 at 8:57 AM, during a motor vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 27 year old male, Derrick Eason of Jersey City, NJ for an outstanding warrant from Jersey City with a bail of $100.00. Mr. Eason posted bail and was served with a motor vehicle summons and released from police custody.
- On 08/31/2021 at 12:25 AM, during a motor vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 31 year old female, Jasmine Johnson of Brooklyn, NY for Hindering Apprehension [2C:29-3B(4)] for providing the police with false information. Ms. Johnson was issued her complaint summons along with 3 motor vehicle summonses and was released from police custody.
- On 08/31/2021 at 1:15 PM, a 22 year old male, Engelberto Pena-Suero of Palisades Park, NJ entered Secaucus Police Headquarters for the purpose of being fingerprinted for criminal summonses previously issued to him for the charges of False Reports [2C:28-4B(1)] and Hindering Apprehension [2C:29-3B(4)] which were issued following an investigation of a motor vehicle crash that occurred in the parking lot of 300 Park Plaza Drive. Mr. Pena was processed and was released from police custody.
- On 08/31/2021 at 8:45 PM, Secaucus Police observed a motor vehicle driving recklessly in the area of Paterson Plank Road and Harmon Meadow Boulevard. The vehicle stopped in the left lane of Paterson Plank Road and Park Plaza Drive where the driver abandoned the vehicle and attempted to flee from the police. During the investigation, the police located and arrested a 33 year old male, Anthony Smith of North Bergen, NJ in the area of 1 Plaza Drive for Receiving Stolen Property [2C:20-7A] and Obstructing the Administration of Law [2C:29-1A]. Mr. Smith was issued his complaint warrant along with 4 motor vehicle summonses and was subsequently transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- On 09/01/2021 at 7:48 PM, Secaucus Police responded to the area of 925 Paterson Plank Road on a report of a fight. During the investigation, the police arrested a 42 year old male, Walter Garcia Ramos of Jersey City, NJ for Receiving Stolen Property [2C:20-7A]. Mr. Garcia was issued his complaint summons and was released from police custody.
- On 09/03/2021 at 2:30 PM, a 54 year old male, Daniel Mcloughlin of Secaucus, NJ entered Secaucus Police Headquarters for the purpose of being served an outstanding warrant which was issued out of Hoboken, NJ with no bail. Mr. Mcloughlin was cting the Administration of Law [2C:29-1A]. Mr. Smith was issued his complaint warrant along with 4 motor vehicle summonses and was subsequently transported to the Hudson County Jail.
These charges are accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
HUDSON TV CONTEST READ BELOW
EARN $$$ WITH YOUR PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
Once a month, Starting Jan 1st, 2022, We will be giving away up to $300.00 dollars for photos or videos of breaking news that get the most engagement on our Social Media pages.
To Participate, Please send us an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number, and photos or videos of breaking news with a brief description of the location and time taken.
Please note the following:
- You must own the content.
- Photos or Videos published on social media pages or any other news outlets, DO NOT qualify.
Good luck to All.