Secaucus Police Captain Joseph Baccola issued the following release this afternoon with regard to the past week’s police arrests and incidents:
Secaucus Police Blotter: 06/28/2021-07/04/2021
- On 06/28/2021 at 12:10 AM, the Secaucus Police observed a vehicle stopped in the right lane in the area of 595 County Avenue. The police conducted a welfare check of the occupants of the vehicle and during the investigation, the police arrested a 21 year old female, Margaret O’Leary from Secaucus, NJ for Throwing Bodily Fluids at a Law Enforcement Officer [2C:12-13], Aggravated Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer [2C:12-1B(5)(A)], 2 Counts of Aggravated Assault on a First Aid Worker [2C:12-1B(5)(C)], Aggravated Assault on a Healthcare Professional [2C:12-1B(5)(J)] and Resisting Arrest [2C:29-2A(3)(B)]. Ms. O’Leary was served her complaint warrants and was subsequently transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- On 06/29/2021 at 3:18 AM, Officer’s from the Secaucus Police Department responded to the Perth Amboy Police Department to take into custody a 41-year-old male, Christopher Jefferson of Perth Amboy, NJ for 1 outstanding warrant issued out of Secaucus, NJ in the amount of $500.00. Mr. Jefferson was unable to post bail for the involved warrant and was subsequently transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- On 06/30/2021 at 2:24 AM, during a motor vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 42-year-old male, Jason Anderson of Secaucus, NJ for 1 outstanding warrant issued out of North Bergen, NJ in the amount of $500.00. Mr. Anderson was able to post bail for the involved warrant, was issued 3 motor vehicle summonses and was released from police custody.
- On 07/01/2021 at 9:42 PM, during a motor vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 32 year old male, Jorge Londono Sanchez of Elizabeth, NJ for Possession of CDS believed to be Cocaine [2C:35-10A(1)] and Possession of CDS believed to be 2C-B [2C:35-10A(1)]. Mr. Londono was served his complaint summons along with 3 motor vehicle summonses and was released from police custody.
- 07/03/2021 at 4:40 PM, during a motor vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 26-year-old male, Cristian Garay Ortiz of Rochester, NY for Driving While Intoxicated [39:4-50]. Mr. Garay Ortiz was served his motor vehicle summons for Driving While Intoxicated along with an additional 3 motor vehicle summonses and was released into the custody of a responsible adult.
These charges are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
HUDSON TV CONTEST READ BELOW
EARN $$$ WITH YOUR PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
Once a month, Starting Jan 1st, 2022, We will be giving away up to $300.00 dollars for photos or videos of breaking news that get the most engagement on our Social Media pages.
To Participate, Please send us an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number, and photos or videos of breaking news with a brief description of the location and time taken.
Please note the following:
- You must own the content.
- Photos or Videos published on social media pages or any other news outlets, DO NOT qualify.
Good luck to All.