The Hoboken Council meeting at 7 pm tonight has a new Zoom link due to a technical issue. Please follow the instructions just announced by City Hall:
Due to technical difficulties a new Zoom link has been issued for tonight’s City Council meeting starting at 7 p.m.
To use the Zoom platform to join the meeting and speak in public portion, the public is instructed to turn off or shut down any other program that they are using to watch the meeting (i.e. YouTube, Facebook, or the City website) when on Zoom to make a comment.
In order to use the Zoom platform to join the webinar meeting, you can join via desktop or smartphone app at the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81681297577?pwd=Rmx1R2tJcys4czYwOURBRHEvaTkyQT09
You may also use a direct phone line to connect to the Zoom meeting with the following information:
Join Zoom Meeting:
- Phone Number: +1 301-715-8592 US
- Webinar ID: 816 8129 7577
- Passcode: 439153
Please follow these steps to join Zoom by desktop or app:
- Click on the link above to enter the webinar meeting.
- If for some reason you are having trouble with the link, go to zoom.us and on the top right corner, click “Join a Meeting”
- Once prompted, enter the meeting using the webinar ID number: 816 8129 7577
- Select button “Join Meeting.”
- You may be prompted to enter your name and email and please check your email and you must confirm it, once you confirm you will be entered into the meeting
- You will be placed in the waiting room until it is your time to speak. You will be instructed when it is your opportunity to speak
- Please watch the Zoom Chat for further instructions from the Hoboken Moderator.
For full details, view this message on the web.