SUEZ Water has announced that water will be shut off on Wednesday in Bayonne affecting customers in the area of Avenue A and West 30th Street. Crews will be replacing a water main.
The utility issued the following advisory:
SCHEDULED SHUTDOWN ON AVE A & W 30TH ST TOMORROW
Attention Bayonne Residents:
A contractor will be performing a main replacement on Avenue A and W 30th Street tomorrow, Wednesday, March 3. In order to complete this repair, water service will be shut down from 9 AM to 4 PM. Buildings impacted by the shutdown are being notified.
The impacted area includes:
– Ave A between W 28th St. & W 31st St.
– W 30th St. between Ave A & the Bay
To minimize inconvenience we recommend:
– Filling containers with water to use while your service is shut off.
– Be sure your faucets are not running. This will help prevent possible water damage.
– Check your plumbing fixtures and your water meter to make sure that there is no leakage after service is restored.
We apologize for this inconvenience while we work to serve you better.
Do you have a news-tip or want to share a story with us? Please Fill out the following form. Anonymous tips are also welcome.