Secaucus Police Chief Dennis Miller has released the following details on last week’s arrests made by the department:
Secaucus Police Blotter: 12/06/2021-12/12/2021
- On 12/08/2021 at 2:24 PM, a 23 year old male, Dawid Gutowski of Secaucus, NJ entered Secaucus Police Headquarters and was arrested for 1 outstanding warrant issued out of North Haledon, NJ in the amount of $1500.00, 1 outstanding warrant issued out of Point Pleasant, NJ in the amount of $500.00 and 1 outstanding warrant issued out of Haledon, NJ in the amount of $500.00. The North Haledon Police Department along with the Point Pleasant Police Department and the Haledon Police Department did release Mr. Gutowski on his own recognizance pending future court dates and he was released from police custody.
- On 12/09/2021 at 3:29 PM, Secaucus Police responded to the Home Depot located at 1055 Paterson Plank Road on a report of a shoplifting. During the investigation, the police arrested a 54 year old male, Douglas Kissel of Jersey City, NJ for shoplifting [2C:20-11B(1)]. Mr. Kissel was found to have 1 outstanding NCIC warrant issued by the U.S. Marshall’s Service with no bail. Mr. Kissel was additionally charge with Being a Fugitive from Justice [2A:160-10]. Mr. Kissel was issued his complaint warrants and was subsequently transported to the Hudson County Jail.
- On 12/11/2021 at 8:49 PM, during a motor vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 54 year old male, Nazario Julaj-Calan of North Bergen, NJ for Driving While Intoxicated [39:4-50]. Mr. Julaj-Calan was issued his motor vehicle summons for Driving While Intoxicated along with an additional 2 motor vehicle summonses and was released into the custody of a responsible adult.
- On 12/12/2021 at 12:17 AM, during a motor vehicle stop, Secaucus Police arrested a 51 year old male, Timothy Henkel of Wharton, NJ for 1 outstanding warrant issued out of Wayne, NJ in the amount of $7,500.00. Mr. Henkel was unable to post bail for the involved warrant. Officer’s from the Wayne Police Department responded to Secaucus Police Headquarters and took custody of Mr. Henkel for transport back to their authority. These charges are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
HUDSON TV CONTEST READ BELOW
EARN $$$ WITH YOUR PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
Once a month, Starting Jan 1st, 2022, We will be giving away up to $300.00 dollars for photos or videos of breaking news that get the most engagement on our Social Media pages.
To Participate, Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and photos or videos of breaking news with a brief description of the location and time taken.
Please note the following:
- You must own the content.
- Photos or Videos published on social media pages or any other news outlets, DO NOT qualify.
Good luck to All.