Capping off a month of this holiday season’s hottest deals with its “Black Friday Deals for Days” events, Walmart’s Cyber Monday will be the store’s biggest Monday savings event yet and its largest, online shopping event of the year.
Walmart will continue to offer customers the deepest savings of the season starting at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday, Nov. 27 on Walmart.com. Some of the best deals include:
- Shark WZ440 Vacuum for $199 (was $349)
- HP 15″ Laptop, Intel Pentium 4GB for $199 (was $279)
- Keurig K-Supreme Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker for $99 (was $199)
- CoComelon Wheels on the Bus Wooden Activity Table for $90 (was $125)
- Apple TV 32GB HD for $59 (was $99)
- SteelSeries Arctis 7+ Wireless Gaming Headset for $99 (was $169
For additional information about the online and in-store portions of Walmart’s holiday deals, visit walmart.com/holidays.